Monday 9 March 2009

trigga.me - cool!

I'm sure you've encountered this before...Facebook asks "what are you doing right now?" LinkedIn asks "what are you working on?" and Twitter asks "what are you doing?" How do you keep track of it all?

Here are 14 popular social media services, all of which continually ask you for a status update:


  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn
  • Plurk
  • brightkite
  • TwitterMonitor
  • Plaxo
  • Friendfeed
  • Bleeper
  • Xing
  • Frazr
  • niimo
  • identi.ca
  • Rejaw
If you subscribe to even 3 or 4 of these services, you know that updating your status in all the applications simultaneously is pretty tricky and time consuming. That's where trigga.me comes in. Trigga.me is a one-stop-shop that synchronises all of your social media statuses. One dashboard, from which you can update and track the status of all 14 services!

I'm only a recent trigga.me user - but so far, so good! As always, there's a down side. trigga.me is in closed beta, meaning you can only use it if you receive an invite. The good news? You can request one here (as I did), and it doesn't take long to get approved.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP